ACM SIGMOD Vancouver, Canada, 2008
sigmod pods logo
top banner

Final Program

For Delegates


ACM SIGMOD/PODS Conference: Vancouver, 2008
Delegates: International Travel Visa Information for Entry to Canada

Depending on which country you live in, you may need both a passport and a visa to visit Canada on a temporary basis. If you need an invitation letter for the purposes of applying for a visa, please contact one of the general chairs of the conference. Please send just one e-mail, and indicate the complete postal address at which you would like to receive the invitation letter.

Tourism Vancouver has information for Visitors from the United States, Mexico, Central and South America, the Caribbean and Bermuda including special instructions (about enhanced driver's licenses) for visitors from Washington state.

Other information regarding visas and entry requirements to Canada is available from Immigration Canada at 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada) or visit Immigration Canada's Web site for instructions on who needs to apply for a visa, and how to apply for a visa. From outside Canada, you can also contact the nearest Canadian Embassy, High Commission, or consulate in your region.

website design by linda fenton malloy