ACM SIGMOD/PODS Conference: Vancouver, 2008
SIGMOD: Important Dates
- Research paper abstracts due: November 9, 2007 3:00 PM US Eastern Time
- Research and industrial papers, demonstration and tutorial proposals due: November 16, 2007 3:00 PM US Eastern Time
- Author feedback: Feb 1-15, 2008
- Notification: February 16, 2008
- Submission to proceedings: March 14 if possible (will help workload of publisher) but will be accepted till March 20
PODS Important Dates:
- Short abstracts due: November 28, 2007 (midnight Pacific time)
- Paper submission: December 5, 2007 (midnight Pacific time)
- Notification: February 26, 2008
- Camera-ready copy: March 20, 2008
All aspects of the submission and notification process will be handled electronically. Please read all of the requirements carefully well in advance of preparing your submission. Please note that you can and should register your paper with the submission sites well before the final deadline, even if the paper itself is not ready. You may upload the paper later on. When a paper is registered through the submission site, relevant information will be collected, including contact author information. Please choose contact author information (particularly email address) that will be stable through June 2008.
The SIGMOD Submission site is at:
The PODS Submission site is at:
Detailed manuscript preparation guidelines and formatting instructions for research papers, industrial papers, demonstrations and tutorials can be accessed through the links on the right panel of this page.